Tickets to performances can be purchased online or over the phone on (03) 9391 1110. Doors sales for performances are subject to availability.
In an effort to reduce waste, The SUBSTATION asks that patrons do not print their tickets at home. We ask that you have your ticket ready on your mobile device when you arrive at the venue or just bring some photo ID to verify your identity.
Please note a transaction fee may apply.
Concession prices (where available) apply to:
Persons age 14 years and under, full pensioners, Victorian Carer, Seniors and Health Care Card holders.
Full-time and part-time students with a valid student card presented to ticketing staff upon ticket collection.
LOCAL RESIDENTS CONCESSION
Local residents can access concession prices (where available) for events presented by The SUBSTATION. Simply show proof of residence upon ticket collection.
If you’re a local resident of the following suburbs, you’re eligible:
- Altona Meadows
- Altona North
- South Kingsville
- Williamstown North
Terms and conditions
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to our Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable. To exchange a ticket please email [email protected]
- Valid Proof of Concession must be presented when collecting or buying tickets.
- Concession discounts apply to children 14 and under, full-time students, seniors, pensioners, Healthcare Card holders and local residents.
- The SUBSTATION guarantees that your personal details will never be sold to a third party.
The SUBSTATION reserves the right to refuse entry if:
- you are unable to produce a valid ticket or verify your name against a venue’s door list.
- you cannot provide proof of concession where a concession ticket has been purchased.