- About Us
- Our Venue
- What's On
- Become Involved
The Substation is launching a new Supporters campaign, Brick by Brick, aimed at building further links with both businesses and individual supporters. The Substation (recent winners of the Not For Profit/Community Business category of the Hobsons Bay Business Excellence Awards) encourages you to 'get on board' by 'buying' a brick on our new Supporters Wall.
For $200 you receive a brick on the supporter’s honour wall in The Substation foyer. Your name (or the name of your business) will be exposed to the 80,000 visitors to The Substation each year. The brick will have your business name on it for a period of 3 years. You also receive a link to your website (for a period of 1 year) from the Supporter’s Page on The Substation website which receives 850 visitors per week. Best of all, the local community and key public stakeholders will see that you are supporting the arts and your local community.
• You receive naming rights to your brick for 3 years.
• Be seen showing your support of the arts in the West.
• Be seen supporting your local community.
• Traffic to your website via a link on the popular Substation website.
• Opportunities to network with other like minded businesses at a business networking evening.
• It’s tax deductible.
The next Step